Question

Emac11

I have excellent scores, but credit file is still to thin. Whats the best way to solidify my credit?
Im 27, with a 776 is my lowest and 800 is my highest, but my credit is still considered thin. And the only reason I know where my scores stand is because I pay for identity theft protection and credit monitoring is standard with the program. i am looking for the best and possibly quickest way to make it so these scores will be viewed as the excellent scores they are, that I've so hard not to tarnish growing up, and not as a thin file or not well enough established.

Get a mortgage

I am not sure why your file is considered thin even with a 776 score. It's a good score ineed. However, if you want more, then the best way is to get a mortgage on the report. That is considered as the highest quality credit, and will certainly help "solidify" your credit.