Question

theradone

I have established credit and paid them off, why is my score going down?
we want to buy a house so we have been establishing our credit and paying it off, except our car payment, It show we have 3 bankruptcies, but the one in 2009, (chapter 13} then our lawyer said we will finish with a chapter 7 in 2011 now it shows so many bankruptcies. how can I clean this up so I can buy a new home? I have a very stable job now, so I am guarantied to keep this job for a long time. , the other jobs i had I always was laid off, so I changed my occupation. the bank wouldn't help us out so they got in trouble with a law suit, meanwhile we lost our home so we took out bankruptcy, the house actually was a short sale, how can we get in a house again? my wife will be getting social security dissability in Nov or Dec this year will that help?

Visit www.naca.com, you can get a home loan without a credit score, no down payment and no closing costs. 4% interest in most cases.  Otherwise, you're just going to have to wait for the BKs to fall off (takes 10 years from date it was closed).  Best of luck!