Question

Jellabella

I have credit card on my report that I don't have anymore
I have credit cards listed on my credit card list as opened but they have be closes for a very long time and there going against my score what do I do ... Thanks so very much Erica ....

You need to contact those CC companies, and close the accounts.  After that, the credit bureaus will be updated within 30 days, and it will show accounts closed at your request.

Credit cards

I did close the accounts with the credit cards company's and it is still with karma as still opened what do I do now wow thanks for helping me I greatly appreciate it .....