Question

Althaf123

I have credit card from feb 2015 and I attached my SSN. But I am unable to see my score here.

From what I understand, it typically takes 6 months before you develop a score. Hopefully in a month or two, you will get one. If concerned about building credit you will need more lines of credit than one, start getting more as you are able to, even if they have to be secured lines if you are trying to build credit. 3 credit cards and 1 installment loan that reports to all three credit bureaus are good credit building tools when used correctly and responsibly.