Question

Paco57

I have cosigned for my kids college loans- it is now effecting my credit- any recommendations
I have been a cosigner for all three of my children's college loans. My eldest is now paying his loan, my middle child will start in 6 months and my youngest is still in college. Is there any way to improve my credit with all of these loans having an adverse impact... I went from 720 to 610. I also hold the paper on my kids 2 cars. I can transfer one of the cars into their name...but I do not think that will be enough

Transfering one of the notes to your child would help, but can't say how many points.  If you have any credit cards, make sure your balance is below 20% but not zero balances either.  Best case scenario is to have a balance of 1-3% of the credit limit on your cards at all times.  That drives your scores up.  As your kids pay down the student loans your score will slowly increase as well.  Best of luck!