i have complain not me other people use switch from my name about have report credit other
excuse me i never use for Paypal never order anywhere because i am here in st. croix vi now i not there in american states Unitas how explain to you i am deafness cannot heard how communicate with you once have lots different list of my name not true how people like use switch used my name everything that why how i am angry need stop tell to you i never used there PayPal how number without not information about bills not tell me nothing about it what ? where is now ?????/ ****ing of people like used switch better arrest of people like lied cheat on my name then i will be block her not me other people did it please let you know better check it yourself watch on people like play around of me then i wont let you find out who did man or woman like cheat on still owe i never that