Question

babycat9036

I have company on my report that I cosigned for and the person did not pay the total monthy amount
What happens when this is paid? I am very mad.

Most Helpful Response

The time for you to be mad was the day that you co-signed the note.  You should have been mad at yourself for taking that gamble.   Co-signing a note means you are responsible for every single payment and you should only co-sign if you are prepared to pay the notes on time yourself.  When this item is paid, it will reflect as paid and closed on your report, however, the negative entry will remain for 7 years.