Question

ABIGROGER

i have cash back BOA visa with annual fee, i want that fee gone, my request are denied, how to doit
I ask that the fee be removed, and I get answers like, be happy with you limit, I do not want to pay an annual fee for a card that is offered to 1000's of people a day and it does not have an annual fee, I started out with a secured card from this bank, and I raised the limit of that card right away, I have a American express and PayPayCredit accout with $3000. limits, my BOA is only $700, and I don't care, I just want that annual fee gone and to stop feel like the bank is spitting on me.

Try applying for a new account

one of those with out fee's,  once that is approved then close the old account.  Chances are that you will get a new account with a higher limit!

As long as your score is good and the other cards have low balances you should be approved.