Question

CS42

I have been working HARD to get my credit score up. It dropped significantly :( have any ideas why?
i have been paying my loan payments on time and my credit card payments on time as well, i had my score up to 689, and its dropped down to 578!! I dont know why?!

That is a huge drop, are you sure nothing has changed? Keep looking things over, I feel you might be missing something. If you find that there have been no major changes to your information I would blame it on the Vantage scoring system and go check your FICO scores somewhere.