Question

kylehenning

I have been removed as a user on two credit cards. How do I get those cards removed from my report?
I was recently divorced. We had two credit cards together. They were initially her cards and I was added as a user. I called both cards and had myself removed as a user. However, they continue to show up on my credit report and due to high utilization they hurt my score. I'd like to get them taken off my report. How do I go about doing that? Thanks for your help.

Will stay

The history will not change. Only moving forward, no new information about balances / payment will be added.

Are you sure your name has been removed?