Question

topdogpa

i have been paying faitfully on my car loans it will be a year in oct why hasnt my score went up ?

Car Loan

I do not have a car Loan, My wife does and is in her name. Haven had a car loan in over 5 years! Need to get this corrected.

Fredric Steve Leeman

Credit Utilization

Guess I'm confused. Is there two types of Credit Utilization?  One for credit cards and then another for personal/auto loans? When I look at my 'report card', it only depicts credit cards.

soonerman01

I only have 1 credit card and have droppped Iit. Owe about 380. onn it and am paying is off on egular basis. Only other card is my Debit  card from my bank, United Bank ans Trust> No others and have not had anyothers in two or 3 years.