Question

Posted in Banking

jharris65819

i have been making a car payment for 2 1/2 years never been late and i do have a co signer on my cat
My credit score is a 544 due to other things can my good standing payments on my car make my credit look better for applying for a personal loan

Those "other things" are going to impact your ability to get a loan at a decent rate, if you can get one at all.  I recommend reading the articles provided here so you can better understand credit and working to improve your score so that you will be able to qualify for a loan.