Question

Cheeryricho

I have been determined disabled, and have no way of repaying my loan. How can I remove the loan?

Contact the loan servicer for the forms.  You must be considered totally and permanently disabled to get the loan forgiven and the forms will require a Dr. signature and statement.  Been there.

If you are not determined totally disabled, there may be an income-contingent repayment plan available through  the loan servicer.

I would imagine that laws vary from state to state on this, but I don't think that loans are forgiven on the basis of disability, that is why insurance is offered on loans to cover disability or death. If the poster did not have insurance, then the poster may have to file bankruptcy to get out of the loan obligation. If the poster had insurance on the loan then the poster would want to contact the insurance company to take care of the loan.