Question

mmabingnay

I have been approved for another credit card that I received in September but it is not showing up?
I was approved for another Credit Card from Capital One which I am very happy with this company. But was wondering why it is still not showing up as an open account and I received it in September so it looks like my total credit line is less?? Just wondering how long it takes until it will show up. Thank you for anyone who could respond

It typically takes 4-6 weeks for a new account to appear on your credit report. Hope that helps!

Got you. Thank you for the information :-)