Question

MrGoodTimes

I have been able to remove errors on my credit report that were reported to Trans and equifax.
I was able to get them removed from Trans Union but Equifax did a verification process and I know i entered the info correctly but its seemed to have locked me out and wants me to fax my DL and the dispute to them. Is there a way to get this fixed? I dont even know what to fax, who im faxing it to or any other information. HORRIBLE info on what to do with them.

Most Helpful Response

Equifax wants you to fax them a copy of your Drivers License. Equifax provided a fax number to fax this to when they gave you that message. You need to fax a copy of your drivers license to the fax number that Equifax provided, you are faxing your copy to Equifax. This is typical for Equifax to do. Credit Karma has no control over what Equifax requires so don't get mad at them. A quicker way to access Equifax is to get a subscription to their service, which does cost money, but it gets you into Equifax quicker. Go to the Equifax website to learn more about this.