Question

BleekG

i have basically no credit and i've tried applying for credit card but keep getting denined

Most Helpful Response

Secured loan

I went to my credit union and opened a savers building loan. They take $50 out of my account automatically every month, and I had credit with in a few weeks! I now have a secured card and am making all payments on time & in full for the card.

start small

Have you considered a secure credit card. its a good way to start building your credit. you pay a down payment of 200 and they issue you a card. you can use it and pay it off and between eight months and a year apply for a regualr credit card. the card might have a CL of 200- and five hundred dollars. i hope this helps