Question

partsman2k

I have bad information on my credit report and have a letter stating that...how do i get it removed/
I have false information on my credit karma credit report only. Its not on my actual credit report from the credit beaureau. How can I get it removed. I have a letter from The collection service stating that it was a mistake on their part.

Try the FAQ's

click on your name on the upper right corner of the CK main page.  a drop down menu will appear, click on the FAQs and see if you can find something there that will direct you on correcting it.  If not contact Customer Support and they should be able to help.