Question

Sox15

I have bad credit due to lose of job, Disgnosed with MS.. of bills. Other bills.
because I can't even help my 17yr old with getting a car. Please any advise? Bankruptcy ?

Not everything came through but I will tell you that bankruptcy is not a good option in the majority of cases which a competent bankruptcy attorney will tell you. 

Don't worry about helping 17 year old get a car.  The insurance rate on drivers of that age is astronomical.  If your teen REALLY want's a car, he'll get a part-time job and save up for it.  Parents do not have to provide a vehicle for their children.