Question

Adluginb

I have at least 4 credit cards I never use, should I cancel them?
These card were mainly just used when I bout come thing like a computer or a tv for instance to get the free 24 month no interest. Items have been paid off and I never use the card for anything else, not really any point in keeping them right? I have at least 4 others that I routinely use and pay off their balances monthly. I also never charge over 10-15% of my available balances on the 4 card I do use.

Thanks

Most Helpful Response

No you shouldn't, closing an account always hurts your credit because your decreasing the length of your credit history.  I did it once and it lowered my score.