Question

sanfordandsons

I have an older student loan default that has an incorrect date of first delinquency. Letter sent.

Student Loan Delinquency.

Just some clarification.  I did dispute this on my three credit trports.  When I contact the creditor, they can't find the account.  Secondly, they are incorrectly reporting the date of first delinquency.  When I dispute this, I get a generic response stating my dispute is frivolous.  I did send a certified letter to Sallie Mae and happened heard anything back.  Oh yeah, the loan was refinanced with another lender, so it is up to date.