Question

kaylanrampenthal

I have an att account that is listed 3 times on my report by 3 seprate agencies
My questions are
1) is this legal?
2) the acount originally is 4 or 5 years old but states only 1 year.. will it roll off 7 years from when i was delinquent with Original company or or after the collection agency bought it...
what keeps them from selling the debt every few years forever....?
3) who do I pay of the 3 collection agencies?

It should have the same account #.  Write the "credit bureaus" and tell them that this is a dublicate account.  It can only be one agency reporting the bad debt.  Also ask them to check the validity of the debt.