Question

cablegirl09

I have accounts older then 7 years. How do I get them removed?
I have accounts that's have been closed and are older then 7 years. How do I get them removed?

If they are negative accounts you would want to dispute them as "too old to report". If they are accounts that were closed in good standing, do NOT try to remove them as it will harm your credit scores/profiles. Under no circumstance do you want to remove positive history. I strongly advise you do some serious reading on credit before you start trying to work on yours.