Question

Ozgut

I have about 5.5 total in loan.trying to consolidate, I pay too much.Any suggestion. Not good credit
I pay about 700 dollars for my loans totaling about 5500. My credit just dropped a lot but I need to consolidate this in order to pay less a month. Any suggestions

Most Helpful Response

What is your utilization?   If it is high and you dont have good credit it is going to get a good loan that will be worth it.  You might get one with a high interest and that kind of defeats the purpose.  If you are really trying to pay these off I would tackle the one with the highest interest and paying as much as I can while making min payments on the others.  Making sure not to miss a payment on the otherones, you do not want to do anymore damage to your credit report. 

By paying the one with the highest interest you would be saving yourself some money in the end.  Just keep up this process till ihey are gone.  It will seem slow when your doing it but looking back you think wow, that was fast.