I have a student loan of $16K, would I be able to get another student assistance?
if I have an outstanding didn't loan of $16,000 and never miss a payment would I be able to get another student assistance of I go back to school. Plus I plan to get a new car by next year to be able to work part time for extra income that will help paying more on my student loan, I hope it will not affect the plan to go back to school and get assistance.

I'm just paying whatever amount I can pay for my loan for this year until I get reassess by the end of this tax year.