Question

Amirdashti

I have a several credit cards. How often should I use each one?
I have several credit cards .at least how often should I use my credit card to keep my scor in good condition or incrise my score?

Most Helpful Response

Recomendation is that you keep under 30% Utilization rate. But if you are like me and do not want to hold a balance and be charged interest if you are able to pay them off, the best bet is just purchase gas or groceries on them once a month and then just pay if off in full each month. Basically just charge like $50 on each of them each month on something you were going to pay cash on anyway, and divert that cash to paying the bill in full when it arrives.  This will increase your on-time payment history and show that you accounts are actively used (even though in essence they are not).