Question

tafwt

I have a senario and am wondering which option I do will raise or at least not lower my credit score
I bought a pool several years ago and instead of a standard loan, they gave me a cc for the price of the pool plus an xtra $1000 ($11,000 altogether) to buy anything else like a regular visa. I paid the card off, however I can now only use the $1000 extra the rest is just open credit. Then I recently got another CC for $1,000. If I pay off the large open credit card will I lower or raise my credit score? These both are 0% until 2016. So I guess I could also put $1000 on each from higher % cards due, but its such a small amount I don't think that will help. Any ideas which way to go to raise my credit scores or doesn't the open credit that I can't use, matter? Thank you.