I have a report that has been on for over 7years because the company changed the dates it was open
I have a report on my experian report that was opened in July 2004 and should have been off as of August 2011 as it was with the other credit companies and it is still on i have disputed this before and the dates was changed back to the right dates but like a month or two before it was supposed to come off they changed it once again to: opened date to 02/2008, date of status 06/2007, and reported since 08/2004 and then experain wont let me dispute it again saying that the dates are correct and that I would have to take it up with the company well the number that the company has online and off of my report is not working... why is this? any help how to get this off of my report and the Company Is Rome Finance Company.