I have a report from Tran Sears/CBNA was deleted, Nat Healthcare deleted, Please update
I received a letter from Tran Union that Discover was deleted Nation Healthcare deleted, Sears/CBNA deleted Please up date again I need to get some of these reports off. Also I mailed 3 credit company a letter about capital one all was to be paid by my refinance of my condo the company never repaid and the company is closed down. and the other one was a apartment were I lived a girl was shot and killed in my building I moved they had 3 months of my rent on deposit and I left the apt. in better condition then I moved in. and I have pictures and the newpaper report on the killing. would you not have moved.