Question

ddean1421

I have a question about delinquent accounts being changed to current and its effect on my credit.
My student loans were reporting as 120 days past due. I just got off the phone with them and they are changing everything to current. My credit dropped 150 points because of the delinquency. How will the change to current effect my credit? Will it take away the negative marks and give me the 150 points back? Will it help a little by removing the delinquent tag but the late payment marks will remain? Will it not help at all because of the previous 120 days late tag?