Question

martsney11

I have a poor credit score and need a car loan. I have a good job that I have been in for 19 years
What avenues are available to me? I can afford a car payment, but can not qualify for a loan.

Most Helpful Response

If you have a low credit score due to circumstances in the past, then you shouldn't have that much trouble obtaining a car loan with 10% cash down, assuming you are applying for     a no frills basic auto like a civic or sentra. If your score is low due to present circumstances such as an open bankruptcy, current past due debts, pending home mortgage modifications, etc, then you will have trouble obtains financing. Best thing to do is visit your local franchise auto dealer and ask to speak to F&I manager for help. When you do go be prepared, take your pays tub, your utility bill with your name, 6 references, proof of auto insurance, and if you have it 10% cash. I assure you, if he sees that he will do all he can to help. Good luck!