Question

LarryX

I have a perfect credit card that does NOT show on my reports. What does it take to make them add it
It seems the Credit Reporting companies only add and/or remove what they please. The more I try to increase my credit score; I take 1 step forward and 20 points back.

Most Helpful Response

It could be that the card is showing on Experian and we do not get that information here.  If you have not recently checked all three credit reports, please do so and you should see your credit accounts on them.  If you do not find your card there, contact that company and ask them which credit bureau they report to. 

LarryX

Is there a way I can contact all 3 CR sites and have them enter it?