Question

Lexi22b

i have a paid off car loan that is 9 years I was in good standing no miss no miss
I have a lossed credit card that I is 3 years old showing up as a negative remark what should I do

The car loan is a positive on your credit or it would have vanished after 7 years.  Sounds like you did not ask for a replacement on the lost credit card, which would have helped.   If there was a balance still owed on that card, it must be paid off. That will help.  I seriously suggest taking advantage of the credit education you can receive by reading the articles on this site.  That is something that will benefit you for the rest of your life.  I have a degree in business and, frankly, learned a whole lot more about credit here than in all my classes.  My score is now excellent.