Question

jessdabest823

I have a new credit alert saying a new employer has been listed on my report but i cant view it
When I log in and click details it doesn't show me anything related to employer how can I see what employer was added I work two jobs and want to make sure the info on my report related to employment is accurate???

Weird employer info

Mine says I started working for a company I've never been associated with this month. This concerns me.

Go to www.annualcreditreport.com. You'll get your detailed credit reports from each bureau for free once a year required by federal law.

Employer Added

On the home screen, under your TransUnion score click on "See Details". Once it loads to show the details of your account scroll to the bottom and click the big blue button that's says, "View Full TransUnion Report". Once this opens up, scroll down until you see "Personal Information". Your name will be listed followed by "Addresses Reported" and then finally "Employers Reported".

To be honest the only person who cares about the employment section of your credit report is you.  Nobody else pays any attention to it, so don't sweat it.  When you apply for a loan or mortgage, you always have to provide proof of employment/income anyway, so it doesn't matter what the report says.  However, if it really bugs you, just dispute the errors with the three credit bureaus after you've pulled your reports per tg101688's suggestion.