Question

Kenoras

I have a new account on my credit report and I can't figure out where it came from! Who do I call?
The new account just has my name as a description and I don't know where it came from! I sure didn't open any new credit card because I've been try to pay of all my debts. I'm scare, should I call the credit bureau to find out? Or is there a easier way to go about this, please help me, I'm really lost here.

Thanks

Start an annual habit of checking all three credit reports.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting same.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.  Each of us is responsible for monitoring our own credit reports.

Don't be scared.  When you find something wrong, file the dispute.  Errors are common because imperfect humans make mistakes when inputting the data.