Question

Nyteshadow

I have a negative mark on my report from a former landlord how can I remove it?
I broke the lease 2 months before it ending do to the place not being safe to live in.
I dealt with mold (literally mushrooms growing in the carpet), faulty plumbing causing floods whenever the tenant above me used the bathroom or shower, termites. The security gate was broken and I was attacked at gunpoint at the public mailboxes - I reported the conditions to code enforcement - they gave landlord 30 days to make repairs I told the landlord if repairs were not made I would be leaving as this is not livable. The landlord failed to make repairs and I even waited almost 60 days including the gate which they had promised to take care of - the car I drive was then stolen from the parking lot and I started having respiratory problems due to living conditions so I informed the landlord I would be leaving due to damages caused to me and their lack of repairs in writing and I moved out. Months later I see negativity on my credit report and them wanting near $800 - I 100% do not owe them anything as they have caused me much more than that in damages and they already kept my deposit. How can I get this removed from my report?

I have a negative mark on my report from

It is not letting me correct the spelling but I just noticed my mistake in the first line should be *due* to.