I have a lot of debt and very little income and creditors calling
some accounts are older than 7 years but are still trying to collect.
my rent is 1400 per month which comes out of my paycheck every two weeks, which leaves me with 500-600 dollars every two weeks. I don't know why I'm always broke.
I have one car payment of 225 and insurance is 170 then I have a reoccurring payment of 50 every two weeks and a law firm I am paying 50 dollars a month to help improve my credit. then I buy groceries and put gas in my car