Question

agearh91

I have a loan for $402 out and it is my first loan on my credit score how much will it go up?
This is my first loan and I have been monitoring it each month that I have been paying and it has been increasing by 10 pts. I was wondering if paying it off over time makes it increase more or paying it faster does. Not really sure how that works. (like i said, first loan)

The quicker you pay it off the faster your score will rise, plus you save money on interest.  Nobody can assign how many points it will move up or down, too many other factors to consider and every credit report is unique.