Question

TOMMYCAJUNBOY

I have a lien against me can i still make arrangments amount 7762.00
IT WAS A CREDIT CARD FROM MY EXWIFE

LIEN

I was attempting to refinance my house and found that my ex-husband had 4 judgements against him on my property totaling $21,000.00. I was able to obtain partial lien releases for all. Which released me but the judgement remains against him. I had to hire an attorney which specializes in liens. They charged me $750.00 per lien, They were able to obtain 2 partial releases with a phone call (at no charge) and the other 2 had to go before a judge. So in all I paid $1500.00 and cleared my propery title. I would contact an attorney first and see if they can help, or contact the lien holder. All they want is their money, one even offered to reduce the amount to get me to pay.