Question

DJIrishboy100

I have a letter from the collection agancy to verify it is paid, after months it is still there. ???
I only need a few more points to get a home loan. I have a letter from the collection people stating it has been paid in full and I no longer have a collection. They said it would be removed from my credit score. After months it is still there. Who can I contact to get it taken off or fixed? Help, please. Thank you.

Did the collectors give you anything in writing that they would delete the account once paid?  If so, then visit each credit bureau's website and dispute the account, you can upload the document to them or send it in the mail.  If you didn't get it in writing, you can still try disputing it, but if the collection company decides to renege, not much you can do.  Can you build up your credit score by using goog credit?  If you have a credit card that is open but has a zero balance, charge a little something on it, keep about 1-3% balance on that card and your scores will increase.  If you have a card but have over 30% utilization, then pay it down and your scores will increase.  Best of luck!

thank you

Thank you kindly. The collectors did send me what you described. I will try to dispute it. I do have a couple of 0 balance cards. I will follow your suggestion. I appreciate you response very much.

dont understand your question

I'm sorry, I don;t understand. I am asking for advice not giving it. Good luck with your question, I hope it works out.

CREDIT KARMA

WHAT is credit karmas TO SEND ADDRESS DO I SEND THE LETTER FROM MY CREDITOR SHOWING A LOAN ON MY CREDIT HAS IT IS ALREADYBEEN  PAID?