Question

LucySkye

I have a large charge that is under dispute, should I make a payment so it does not hurt my score?
I have contacted the company (that has charged me for services I did not receive) multiple times and I keep getting the run around on when the account will be closed/cleared. I have contacted the bank that they used for financing, and they have a dispute in process, however it can take up to 60 days to process.
I have not made a payment on the account, because I have not received the service, and have been trying to get this cleared for 2 months. However, my credit score just dropped because of non payment. Should I make a payment to ensure that this does not happen until the dispute is completed and hope that they reimburse me once the dispute is completed.