Question

kj801

I have a hard inquiry for SYNCB National Credit Cards/Airlines.This is not me.Who should I contact?
I had a credit card/line open with a company I have never herd of. I don't even fly. Who do I need to connect to get this figured out? As I'm afraid someone is using my credit. Do I need to put a block on my credit? How do I dispute this?

I have it also

I have the same but mines is because I applied for credit with the company Care Credit. It's a credit card that can be used for dental work, etc. It's a national company. Hope this helps.

Write letters to the creditor and the three credit bureaus.  If you are concerned about identity theft you can freeze your credit by going to each of the credit bureau websites.  There is a nominal fee for doing this.

Inquiry

I have a hard inquiry from syncb/airlines Who are they and how do I get in touch with them and it how do I get this inquiry off