Question

kj801

I have a hard inquiry for SYNCB National Credit Cards/Airlines.This is not me.Who should I contact?
I had a credit card/line open with a company I have never herd of. I don't even fly. Who do I need to connect to get this figured out? As I'm afraid someone is using my credit. Do I need to put a block on my credit? How do I dispute this?

Write letters to the creditor and the three credit bureaus.  If you are concerned about identity theft you can freeze your credit by going to each of the credit bureau websites.  There is a nominal fee for doing this.