Question

Ttrester

I have a hard inquiry and I have no idea what it's for, And I didn't apply for anything at that time
The inquiry is from ASPEN SERVIC and it says it's located in Indiana. I live in Ohio and haven't applied for anything at the time they inquired.
How do I get this removed?

Contact the credit bureaus reporting this and question them for more details. If you get the details on the company that did the hard inquiry, contact them and try to get to the bottom of this as someone may have applied for credit in your name, it could be a simple glitch though, so no need to worry too much yet, glitches and errors do happen often. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info. Get to work on this and see what is going on. Your main concern at this point should be to determine if someone used your information to obtain credit, removing the Inquiry is something to deal with later.