Question

justmewondering

i have a freeze on my credit but equifax allowed an inquiry. How is this allowed?

That is a really good question, maybe one for the Attorney General of your state. If equifax allowed this to happen, hold them accountable, we all know that equifax holds consumers accountable.

justmewondering

true, but i really dont think the government is going to help us in a situation concerning our credit. Even tho they place such HIGH priority on consumers "credit  scores" they are negligent in helping when there is a problem with the "average joe's" score. 

I also submitted an investigation into two hard inquires AFTER i had placed a freeze (and submitted all police documents months ago) concerning my situation (robbery) and their "conclusion" was to let the inquiries that was made by the thieves REMAIN on my score! 

I am an average hardworking American citizen and have been all my life, and for my contribution to society, I get to maintain the thieves of todays actions on my score...

thats a fine "how do you do" dont you think???