Question

ccook1981

I have a Experian Score of 570 and a Credit Karma of 540? Why is this?? Which is accurate?
I pulled my Experian Report today, and I have a 570, Credit Karma shows me at a 540, Why would there be that drastic of a difference?

Most Helpful Response

No two scores are the same.

You are looking a scores from 2 different reports. Some things may be reporting to one that are not reporting to the other. Also the overall scoring scale may be different, the Credit Karma scale is 300-850, where another may be 500-750, it all depends on how the company sets it up. No two scores are the same.