Question

msalvie

I have a derogatory on my file, paid in full , reported incorrect 2 years, disputes unresolved.
I have disputed with federal trade commission, with Equifax. still unresolved. incorrect reporting for several years now. Bureau says it is correct. I have statement from creditor stating it is a paid in full account. What to do?

Most Helpful Response

Paid derogatories stay on your report just as unpaid ones do. If you are saying that it is being listed as unpaid when you have proof it was paid and no one is willing to resolve this for you then I would contact a consumer law attorney.