Question

JGonzalez4444

I have a delinquent payment showing and I have no idea what it is. Who should I call for help?
I have never missed a payment (to my knowledge) and the website shows I have a 349/350 rate on payments. However, this one charge is hurting my credit score. Who is the best agency to contact? I have no idea what this credit card is.

Do you see a late payment on your ACTUAL credit reports or are you just assuming that you have a late payment from what Credit Karma is telling you? If you see a late payment ON your reports, then contact the lender that is listing the late payment if you've never had one with them and try to straighten it out. If you do not see any late payments on any accounts ON your credit reports, don't worry about it, it would just be a Credit Karma mistake. No lenders look to Credit Karma for credit information, Credit Karma is not a credit bureau.

JGonzalez4444

Ah ok thank you. I was assuming from what credit karma is/was telling me. My problem is that I am unsure of who the lender is on the delinquent payment. It shows a credit card with a limit of $1,500 but I have no idea what this is or could be. It is showing as "SYNCB/CAR CARE DISC". I guess it is on me to figure it out or to check with an actual credit report to see if this is showing up.

Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate the time for helping an anonymous stranger.