Question

MyGoodCredit800

I have a debt in collections I don't agree with but my credit score is still 712 should I worry?
I have a debt in collections from an old apartment that I don't agree with. My credit score used to be 800+ but has now dropped down to 712. I pay all my credit cards in full on time every month. Should I worry about paying the debt thats in collections? I just bought a house this year and will not need to take out anymore loans for at least another year. Will paying my everything on time and paying off loans increase my credit score in a year?

As the negative account ages, it does less damage to your score, so this collection can't hurt you any more than it already has.  I think your score should increase over time without paying the collection.