Question

katt9333

I have a credit score of 795, but wasn't instantly approved?
I tried applying for the Delta Gold Sky Card, but it said my application is pending and I will receive an answer in the mail. How could I not be instantly approved with such an excellent credit score and credit history?

Remember,  the score you see here is not the score your lender may see, it could be quiet different depending on what model they use.

I would guess that with a good score like that though it would be a slam dunk for approval, my only question would be is there anything at all in past history that can be considered a non-good piece of data?  Due to the different score, if you had one late payment from years ago, it may not hurt much with the CK Vantage, but may with another model.

I am not sure why the 95 dollar a year fee would be worth this card though unless you to A LOT of travel on delta.