Question

kitkat2877

I have a credit score of 641 + want to buy a house how likely am I to get approved for a mortgage?
but I have a satisfied judgement and a medical bill in collections on my credit report

Most Helpful Response

Make sure that you know what your FICO scores are, especially the mortgage versions of FICO, because that is what most lenders will use. Try to get that collection removed with a "pay for delete agreement" before applying for a loan.

Go through Quicken Loans.  Also try to research getting a FHA loan, they only require about 3% down of the loan amount.  Plus I think you should be qualified with a score of about 620-630.