Question

Bearc89

I have a credit score of 575 and I want to buy a house ! Help !!!

Most Helpful Response

Signed up as an authorized user

You could ask a family member with good credit to sign you up as an authorized user on their credit card (s). This is the quickest way I know to boost a credit score. Be sure to tell that member you don't want the credit card companies to send you a CC to use.  Tell them you just want to use their good credit for a specified time (until you get aproved for a house). Note! Make sure that you're ready before you buy a home. Because a down payment is required most of time and there will also be a closing fee to pay. Good Luck and I hope this helps!